Black seed oil supplement (cold pressed and bio-certified Nigella oil) certified Ecocert SA.
Land Art’s Black Seed Oil, also known as nigella oil (Nigella sativa) is cold pressed and certified organic.
The two main active components are nigelline and nigellone. Black seed oil has been used for over 2000 years in the Middle-East.
Black seed oil may be used topically (a few drops on the affected area) or orally. It stimulates the digestive and intestinal systems, acts as a bronchodilator and is used in cosmetics to reduce inflammation and treat skin infections.
Our Nigella oil is composed of 40% linoleic acid and 17% oleic acid.
* Land Art’s organic product line is certified by Ecocert SA.
- Stimulates the digestive and intestinal systems; bloating, colitis, colic, slow or difficult digestion, intestinal spasms;
- Powerful antioxidant
- Reduces inflammation
- Acts as a bronchodilator; action similar to antihistamines for respiratory problems;
- For external use : black cumin seed oil reduces skin inflammation and treats skin infections, promotes healing of skin abrasions and irritations and treats skin irritations such as eczema and acne.
Dosage and how to use
Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old) : Consult a healthcare practitioner.
Adults (18 years or more) : 1 teaspoon (5 ml) once a day.
Length of use
Precautions and warnings
- If you have an immune or blood pressure disorder, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May have a hypoglycemic effect if taken with an empty stomach: people with diabetes need to monitor their blood sugar levels more closely. Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to conceive.
Known undesirable side-effects
- May cause nausea, bloating and/or burning sensation; in this case, take with some food/a meal. Hypersensitivity, such as an allergic reaction, may occur; in this case, stop using.
Do not use if the security seal is broken.
* Keep in a cool and dry place.
* Keep out of the reach of children.
Medicinal ingredients (per 5 ml)
- Organic black cumin oil (Nigella sativa)(seed) ..................4550mg
40% linoleic acid, 17% oleic acid
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) ..........................................10mg ATE* (15 I.U.)
*ATE : alpha-tocopherol equivalent
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.