Why should we give natural supplements to our children? Many parents agree that it is not always easy to ensure that their children are getting all the nutrients they should through their diet. This can be due to several reasons.
Thus, giving Land Art’s liquid natural supplements to children is a quick and effective solution. To make sure, here are a few things to consider :
1. Nutritional support: Our supplements can be used to complete children's diets and help fill any nutritional gaps. Some children may have special needs due to their diet, food preferences, or certain health conditions, and supplements can help ensure a full intake.
2. Support for health: Some natural supplements can support the overall health of children, strengthen their immune system or contribute to their general well-being. For example, omega-3 supplements can support cognitive development and vitamins can help support growth and development.
3. Quick and easy absorption: Our supplements are easier for children to take, especially for those who have difficulty swallowing pills or tablets. Liquids are often better tolerated by children's digestive systems, which also allows for faster absorption of nutrients.
4. Useful daily: Land Art’s liquid supplements are easy to administer and dose. They can be mixed into drinks or food, making them more enjoyable for children who struggle with traditional forms of supplements.
Here are some supplements that are beneficial for your child :
1. Land Art offers Multivit. This multivitamin is a complete formula of 12 essential vitamins. It provides a balanced dose to support their daily health and growth while helping the body metabolize nutrients. With a great taste of peach and apple, it is delicious on its own, and otherwise it is easy to add to your children's morning juice.
2. Vitamin D3 is essential for all Canadians, even children! This vitamin activates the immune system and helps the absorption of calcium: very important for our little ones who bring viruses back from daycare or school and who are developing. Just one drop is enough to get their daily dose.
3. Omega-3s are often recommended for children to help with cognitive health and brain functions. Land Art's Omega-3 is not only liquid for easy use, but it also has a great orange-ginger flavour that youngsters will love. This product will be simple to add to their morning routine before going to school, without the hassle of taking a softgel or capsule and to help mask the often-unpleasant fishy taste.
4. Land Art’s Vitamin C is essential for the children’s immune system. Flavoured with apple and passion fruit, your children will ask for it every day to give a fruity taste to their water.
You can also find 4 supplements in the Children Bundle, which allows you to save 20% off the total value of the products.
The main advantage of Land Art’s natural supplements is that they are liquid, which makes taking supplements much easier for younger children. Compared to capsules and softgels which are difficult for children to take, the liquid form can be very easy to incorporate and conceal in children's snacks. In fact, it's so easy to add them to their morning routine that your kids will love taking their supplement to stay healthy like you! Whether it's their juice, their yogurt or even their compote, add their liquid supplements and their day will start off on the right foot and healthy. Say no to hard-to-swallow capsules and get better results with Land Art!
Supplements are fun!