Regular price $10.99
All natural chlorophyll mouthwash, with Xylitol and essential oils of oregano, thyme and eucalyptus.
Detergent free, Land Art’s ChlOralfa gives you fresh breath and a naturally clean mouth. This formula combines the powerful deodorizing effects of chlorophyll with the added benefits of essential oils.
Oil of oregano, known for its antiviral and antibacterial properties, cleans teeth and gums. Essential oil of thyme is antiseptic and fights bad breath. Essential oil of eucalyptus disinfects, and also has hemostatic properties which are particularly beneficial for those that have bleeding gums. Mint flavoured. About Xylitol, it delays the multiplication of bacteria, contributing to combat the accumulation of plaque and helps to prevent cavities.
* Also available in cinnamon flavour.
Land Art’s mint mouth wash is generally known for:
- Giving a fresh breath;
- The deodorizing properties of chlorophyll;
- The essential oil of oregano recognized for its antibacterial and antiviral properties;
- The essential oil of thyme, an antiseptic that fights bad breath;
- The essential oil of eucalyptus, a powerful disinfectant that has beneficial hemostatic properties.
Dosage and how to use
Rinse the mouth before brushing or gargle for 20 to 30 seconds and spit.
- Do not swallow.
- Use at least twice a day.
- If the taste is too strong, dilute with water.
Precautions and warnings
- Keep out of the reach of children, unless supervised.
- Consult a dentist or a doctor before using this product with children under the age of 2.
- If more than 1 dose is accidentally swallowed, consult a doctor or call a poison control center immediately.
Water, alcohol, essential oils of eucalyptus, thyme and oregano, glycerin, Xylitol, chlorophyll, natural mint aroma.