This pure gel sourced from organically grown plants does not contain sugar or glycerin. Aloe Vera is rich in amino acids, digestive enzymes, minerals and vitamins. Aloe Vera in a drinkable gel form is recommended for people that have stomach problems or suffer from acid reflux.
Land Art’s Aloe Ver Gel provides a superior supply of polysaccharides, offering powerful revitalizing and antioxidant effects. Each 30ml portion contains 99.7% of pure Aloe Vera (providing 30mg of polysaccharides). Prepared cold to preserve the natural enzymes, it is also used in Phytotherapy as an emollient to help soothe irritation and inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract.
* Also offered unflavored or in cranberry flavour.
* Available in 500 ml and 1.5 L formats.
* Aloe Vera juice is recommended for intestinal problems, whereas the gel is recommended for the stomach and to soothe acid reflux.
The Land Art advantages:
- Land Art’s Aloe Vera Gel is pure, sugar free.
- 100% cold stabilized to prevent oxidation and maintain all of the properties intact.
- It is made from the interior portion of the leaf which is delicately removed without solvents, conserving the complete chemical profile and allowing better synergy of all the natural ingredients, ensuring the absence of aloin.