99% pure aloe vera juice with natural pomegranate flavor. An excellent source of antioxidants, aloe vera juice provides beneficial effects and helps relieve irritation and inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract.
Our pure organic aloe vera juice contains no sugar or glycerin. Aloe vera has beneficial effects thanks to its rich supply of amino acids, digestive enzymes, minerals and vitamins. Aloe vera juice is best for people with intestinal problems.
Land Art’s Aloe Vera Juice provides a superior supply of polysaccharides, offering powerful revitalizing and antioxidant effects. Each 30 ml portion contains 99.7% of pure Aloe Vera (providing 30 mg of polysaccharides). Cold processed to preserve its natural enzymes, aloe vera is usually used in herbalism as an emollient to relieve intestinal problems.
* Also offered in unflavoured.
Used internally, aloe vera is known to:
- Soothe pain due to the irritation of mucous membranes;
- Accelerate healing of tissues and internal wounds;
- Stimulate and regulate digestive and intestinal functions;
- Promote the elimination of toxins;
- Alkalize the body: regulate gastric secretions and soothe inflammation (acid reflux and heartburn);
- Provide efficient action in case of colitis or diverticulitis.
Used externally, aloe vera is known to:
- Efficiently soothe sunburns, minor burns and insect bites, cuts and other minor skin irritations;
- Accelerate the healing of tissues and wounds;
- Provide antibacterial functions.
* A study has shown that taking Aloe Vera for 90 days significantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin elasticity.
Dosage and how to use
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml), 2 times a day.
* May be diluted in a glass of water or juice.
Expiration and conservation
If needed for more than 3 months, consult a health practitioner.
Precautions and warnings
Consult a health care practitioner before using if you suffer from diabetes, if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Medicinal (per 15 ml)
- Aloe* (aloe vera gel from the leaf) 14,9 ml
* Organic certified by OTCO
- Water from reverse osmosis, natural pomegranate aroma, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
Does your Aloe Vera have laxative effects?
- No. Our Aloe Vera products do not contain aloin (the laxative component naturally found in the leaves). We have chosen to preserve the healing properties only.
Where does your Aloe Vera come from?
- Our Aloe Vera is cultivated in Texas, according to certified organic methods. Only mature plants are harvested in order to obtain the maximum Aloe Vera active ingredients.