Aloe vera topical gel. Traditionally used to help relieve burns, including sunburn. Aloe vera is also known to promote healing of cuts, burns and other minor skin irritations.
This Aloe vera gel is for topical use only. It is a high-quality product.
It is traditionally used to relieve burns, including sunburn. Aloe vera is also known to promote healing of cuts, burns, and other minor skin irritations.
Land Art’s Aloe vera gel contains 99 % pure Aloe vera without perfumes and does not feel sticky. It is cold-manufactured to keep all the Aloe vera enzymes intact.
The topical gel is safe to use for adults and children alike. The gel is perfect for all skin types. It is 100 % vegan.
Aloe vera is generally known to:
- Effectively soothe sunburn, minor burns, insect bites, cuts, and other minor skin irritations.
- Accelerate healing of cuts and tissues
Dosage and directions
- Adults and children: For topical use only. Apply a small quantity of the gel as needed.
Precautions and warningse
- Consult a health professional if symptoms worsen or persist. A hypersensitivity, similar to an allergy, may occur. In this case, cease using the product.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken, it is situated on the lid.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Water, Aloe vera barbadensis juice*, cyamopsis tetragonoloba gum (guar)*, vegetable glycerin**, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
* Ingredients from organic sources
** Transformed from organic ingredients
Where does your Aloe vera come from?
- Our Aloe vera is cultivated in Texas in accordance with organic agricultural standards. Only the mature plants are harvested in order to ensure that a maximum of Aloe vera active ingredients is obtained. No heat source is used to perform the extraction.