B-Complex Original | Liquid | Peach & Apple
Complete and balanced formula of B-group vitamins. To help the body metabolize nutrients for the maintenance of good health. No added sugar.
B-Complex original helps the body to metabolize nutrients (fats, carbohydrates and proteins), to maintain optimum health.
B-group vitamins are indispensable and complementary, which is why a complete formula is so important. Land Art’s B-Complex original formula contains optimal concentrations, is more efficient and easier to assimilate than most other brands.
B vitamins are generally known to:
- Regulate the therapeutic balance of the nervous system, help to cope with stress, provide energy and decrease the feeling of fatigue;
- Contribute to a general feeling of well-being and to maintain good health;
- Support the growth of tissue and the formation of red blood cells;
- Help to metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates;
- Facilitate the assimilation of iron;
- Contribute to the decrease of cholesterol levels;
- Be beneficial for brain cells;
* To learn more about the role of B vitamins, click here.
Dosage and how to use
- Children (1 to 8 years old): 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per day
- Adolescents (9 to 17 years old): 2 teaspoons (10 ml) per day
- Adults (18 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day
* Take with food.
Precautions and warnings
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Medicinal (per 15 ml)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), 45 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), 36 mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide), 30 mg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate), 82 mg
- Vitamine B6 (chlorhydrate de pyridoxine), 27 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), 78 mcg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), 9 mg
- Biotin, 90 mcg
- Folic acid (folate), 720 mcg
- Water from reverse osmosis, concentrated apple juice, natural peach aroma, citric acid, Xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
What is the relationship between B vitamins and depression?
During studies, it has been noted that people suffering from depression are often deficient in B-group vitamins, particularly B6, B9 (folic acid) and B12. These nutrients play an important role in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, including serotonin and dopamine.
My urine has turned yellow; is this normal?
Don’t be worried if there is a change in color of the urine when taking a supplement of the B-group vitamins. This phenomenon is absolutely normal.
Why is the quantity of each B-vitamin different?
In order to adequately provide for all of your vitamin B needs. Our body has different needs for each vitamin and those in the B-group are no different. Too much of one vitamin may have undesirable side effects and be detrimental to the proper functions of metabolism. A well balanced formula, such as the one created by Land Art, must take into consideration the different ratios of each vitamin.