B-Complex Energy | Liquid | Orange & Cream
Complete and balanced B-group vitamins, with Siberian Ginseng and Guarana extracts to improve physical and mental performances. Sugar free.
The B-Complex Energy formula contains all of the benefits of a well-balanced vitamin B complex, specifically adapted with added Siberian Ginseng and Guarana, which are known to improve both physical and mental performance. It helps the body to metabolize nutrients (lipids, carbohydrates or proteins), and maintain optimum health.
B-group vitamins are indispensable and complementary, which is why a complete formula is so important. Land Art’s B-Complex Energy unique formula contains optimal concentrations, is more efficient and easier to assimilate than most other brands.
B vitamins are generally known to:
- Help to improve physical and mental performances after periods of effort;
- Contribute to a sense of well-being and maintains good health;
- Help in the formation of tissue and red blood cells;
- Be antioxidants that help maintain good health;
- Help to metabolize proteins, lipids, carbohydrates and proteins;
- Help in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums;
- Promote healing to prevent scarring;
- Help to decrease the risks of neural tube defects, when taken daily, before or at the beginning of pregnancy.
* Be used in herbal medicine as a tonic for cases of general weakness or to help during recovery.
* To learn more about the role of B vitamins, click here.
Dosage and how to use
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day.
* Avoid taking in the evening.
Expiration and conservation
Consult a health practitioner if needed for more than one month.
Do not use if you are being treated for hypertension.
Precautions and warnings
Consult a health care practitioner before using if you suffer from diabetes, if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Medicinal (per 15 ml)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), 45 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), 25 mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide), 45 mg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid (d-panthenol), 48 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), 18 mg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin, cyanocobalamin), 78 mcg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), 9 mg
- Biotin, 60 mcg
- Folic acid (folate), 780 mcg
- Eleuthero (Siberian ginseng), root (Eleutherococcus senticosus), 1000 mg
- Guarana, seed, 1000 mg (Guarana extract 1: 50 = 20 mg of Guarana)
- Inositol, 100 mg
- Water from reverse osmosis, vegetable glycerin, natural orange-cream aroma, xanthan gum, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, stevia.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
What is the relationship between B vitamins and depression?
During studies, it has been noted that people suffering from depression are often deficient in B-group vitamins, particularly B6, B9 (folic acid) and B12. These nutrients play an important role in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, including serotonin and dopamine.
My urine has turned yellow; is this normal?
Don’t be worried if there is a change in color of the urine when taking a supplement of the B-group vitamins. This phenomenon is absolutely normal.
How much caffeine is there in this product?
There is about 20 mg of caffeine per 15 ml dose (1 tablespoon).
Why is the quantity of each B-vitamin different?
In order to adequately provide for all of your vitamin B needs. Our body has different needs for each vitamin and those in the B-group are no different. Too much of one vitamin may have undesirable side effects and be detrimental to the proper functions of metabolism. A well balanced formula, such as the one created by Land Art, must take into consideration the different ratios of each vitamin.