Silica Colloidal Liquid Supplement | Orange & Apple
Silicon Liquid supplements in a colloidal suspension, It helps to maintain the health of the hair, nails and skin.
Land Art’s Colloidal Silica helps to maintain healthy hair, nails and skin.
Silicon is a part of the principal constituents of collagen. Over the years, collagen deteriorates and loses elasticity. Thus, skin stretches, hair thins and nails become brittle.
Land Art’s Colloidal Silica is made from 100% pure silica sourced from diatoms, fossilized micro-algae from the deep sea. Prepared in a colloidal emulsion (in suspension in a gel composed of water and vegetable gum), silica is bio-available and provides easier assimilation for the body. This product is recommended for people under the age of 50.
Land Art does not use any chemical substance in the extraction process of the silicon, we prefer to use water as a unique vehicle. The taste is pleasant with added orange oil. Our daily diet offers less and less silicon because of the refinement and transformation of foods; a supplement should be considered.
Colloidal Silica is generally known to:
- Bring health, rigidity and strength to nails and hair, by preventing breaking nails and lacklustre hair.
- Ensure the elasticity of blood vessels, cartilage, skin, the linings of veins and arteries as well as the solidity of bones.
- Prevent varicose veins.
- Increase muscle, tendon and ligament resistance.
- Promote the health of articulations and fortify bones.
- Delay the aging process of tissues by promoting soft skin with a firm appearance.
Dosage and how to use
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per day.
* May be diluted in a glass of water or juice.
Precautions and warnings
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Medicinal (per 5 ml)
- Silicon (sourced from silicon dioxide), 50 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), 6 mg
- Water from reverse osmosis, concentrated apple juice, Xanthan gum, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, natural orange flavor.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
Where does silicon come from?
Free silicon is abundant in nature in the form of quartz or diatomaceous strata. It is the latter source of pure silicon used by Land Art. The diatoms are micro-algea surrounded by a silicious external skeleton.
The skeletons of these micro-algea are deposited and accumulate on the sea floor, where they will be compacted and fossilized, forming veins of pure silicon. This silica is gathered, then freed from any impurities before use in our product. When then make a colloidal emulsion with pure water and a vegetable gum, making it perfectly bio-available.
What is Silica used for?
Silicon is implicated in the synthesis of collagen and elastin. It is an important constituent of tissue and arterial walls. The aorta is the tissue that contains the most, along with the skin and the thymus. The level of silicon in these tissues decreases with age, in high proportions (superior to 60-70 %). Silicon potentiates the action of zinc and copper and allows them to link to calcium.
The texture and the color of my silica varies; is this normal?
Land Art’s Silica is integrated in a base of pure apple juice, without any artificial colors, which may cause slight variations in color, flavor or texture. This phenomenon is absolutely normal and does not affect the quality of the product.