Ionic Magnesium 250 ml | Liquid Supplement | Cherry
Regular price $16.99
Magnesium chloride liquid supplement, it helps in the proper functioning of the muscles, and it helps in the growth and maintenance of bones and teeth.
Land Art’s Magnesium is an ionized magnesium chloride supplement that contains 110 mg/5 ml. It has superior efficiency because it is bio-available and in ionic form. It helps the proper functions of muscles, it contributes to the growth and maintenance of bones and teeth.
Magnesium chloride is the most popular source of magnesium. The taste is however an issue for most people. This product must be diluted in a glass of juice or water before taking. Carrot juice is the most adapted to cover the particular taste of magnesium.
Magnesium is generally known for:
- Participating in the creation of over 300 different enzymes that are used to send messages throughout the nervous system. Each cell within the body needs magnesium to produce energy.
- Supporting the use of other vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C and calcium. Essential for the solidity of bones and teeth, it helps in the formation of tissue.
- Contributing to the proper functions of muscles and supports the transmission of nerve impulses. Also, it prevents muscle spasms (helps the muscles to relax).
- Contributing to a healthier cardiovascular system (promotes a good cardiac rhythm and stabilizes blood pressure).
Dosage and how to use
- Young children (1 to 8 years): Consult a health care praticionner.
- Adolescents and adults (9 years and older): 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per day.
- May be diluted in a glass of juice or water.
- Highly concentrated product, do not take as is.
Precautions and warnings
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Medicinal (per 5 ml)
- Magnesium (magnesium chloride), 110 mg
- Water from reverse osmosis, sorbitol, natural cherry aroma, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
What exactly is ionization?
We speak of an ionized molecule when the ion is pure and separated from the source structure. In most cases, an ionized molecule is more easily assimilated by the body because a part of the “digestion” work is already done.
In liquid supplements, water soluble molecules will be naturally ionized during fabrication. The product is known as a “solution”.
Products that are in “suspension” are not, completely nor partially, ionized because some elements are not water soluble. This is the case with liposoluble vitamins (A, D, E, K) or calcium carbonate for example.
A clue to determine if the product is ionized: it will be very liquid, like water, without any deposits. If the product is thick or has the consistency of a gel, there is no doubt that one (or many) of the elements that it contains is not soluble. The separation will then have to be done by the body.
Note: a solution may also become saturated if the quantity of molecules is too high, which will also create deposits.
Magnesium chloride is made up of a magnesium ion linked to a chlorine ion. As it is a soluble source, the link disassociated upon contact with water. The magnesium ions are therefore free within the solution and are ready to be assimilated by the body.
What are the potential causes of magnesium deficiency?
- Other than insufficient dietary supply, other causes may lead to magnesium deficiency:
- Taking certain long term medications that increase the elimination of magnesium through the urine: diuretics, certain antibiotics (dentamicin, amphotericin) and cyclosporin (immunosuppressant).
- Poor intestinal absorption of magnesium caused by Crohn’s disease, celiac disease or intestinal surgery.
- Taking oral contraceptions, estrogens or cisplatin (chemotherapy medication).
Why chose a mineral supplement that is ionized?
Based on the principle that an ionized mineral is an element that is either negatively or positively charged. This means that, on a molecular level, this element has either too many or not enough electrons. This ionic instability allows the element to rapidly establish a link with water, in turn, allowing the body to absorb it. The instability of the element, which is constantly striving for balance, is a dynamic source that translates into easier mobility for nutrients in order to reach the parts of the body that need it. We can only benefit from minerals if we are able to absorb them properly. This normally happens in the small intestines. When the alimentary bolus passes through the small intestines, the minerals join the bloodstream by passing through the intestinal walls. Only the ionically charged minerals can pass into the bloodstream. Although stomach acids help to ionize minerals from food sources, a mineral based dietary supplement should supply naturally ionized minerals that are effectively absorbed.