Chlorophyll 15X | Liquid | Eucalyptus
Liquid chlorophyll, 15X concentration
Sourced from non-GMO wild alfalfa.
Our chlorophyll is the very first made in Canada. It comes from non-GMO wild alfalfa of first quality, and it is cold-extracted without chemical solvent, by a supercritical process. Diluted in a glass of water, it is the ultimate health drink.
Not pasteurized. It is dosed at 150 mg of chlorophyllin per 2.5 ml.
Our chlorophyll is available in 3 different concentrations and several different flavours:
Regular concentration: mint, lime-basil, apple, eucalyptus.
5X concentration: unflavoured, mint, lime-basil, apple, eucalyptus.
15X concentration: unflavoured, mint, eucalyptus.
Chlorophyll is recognized for:
- Detoxifying the body;
- Promoting the deodorization of the body;
- Promoting the alkalinization of the body.
Dosage and how to use
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): ½ teaspoon ( 2,5 ml ) per day.
* May be diluted in a glass of water or juice.
Expiration and conservation
- Preservative free.
- To avoid contaminating the product, do not drink directly from the bottle.
Precautions and warnings
Some people may notice discoloration of the urine or feces. Consult a health care practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant, breast feeding or if you are planning on becoming pregnant.
Reduce the dose if cramps or diarrhea occur. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Medicinal (per 2,5 ml)
- Chlorophyll (sodium copper chlorophyllin), 150 mg.
- Water from reverse osmosis, sodium chloride, eucalyptus oil and stevia.
* Does not contain parabens, dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.