A liquid multivitamin supplement, complete and balanced, including beta carotene, vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, D3, E and folic acid.
Multivitamins help to prevent deficiencies that decrease your vitality and weaken your immune system. They help to maintain good health for the whole family. With a natural apple and peach flavour, our Multivitamin formula can easily be incorporated into a glass of juice in the morning. These vitamins are easy to take and are way more efficient than capsules.
Each vitamin is precisely measured to fulfill your daily needs:
- Beta carotene is beneficial for vision.
- B-vitamins help the body to metabolize nutrients (fats, carbohydrates and proteins).
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant and helps to maintain the body’s capacity to metabolize nutrients.
- Vitamin D helps to reduce the risks of cancer and helps to maintain immune functions.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant.
Who needs this?
- People with an active lifestyle or who do physical work.
- Smokers and heavy drinkers.
- People that do not eat enough or do not eat a balanced diet.
- Women who are pregnant or breast feeding.
- People over the age of 60.
- People on a weight-loss diet.
Vitamins are generally known to:
- Contribute to the maintenance of good health.
- Maintain the proper functions of the body on a daily basis.
- Reinforce the immune system.
- Help prevent deficiencies.
- Help support growth in children.
- Help the body to metabolize nutrients.
Dosage and how to use
- Children (1 to 8 years old): 1 teaspoon ( 5 ml ) per day.
- Adolescents (9 to 17 years old): 2 teaspoons (10 ml) per day.
- Adults (18 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day.
- Ideally, take in the morning with breakfast.
- May be mixed into a glass of juice.
Precautions and warnings
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Medicinal (per 5 ml)
- Beta carotene (provitamin A), 285 mcg EAR
- Vitamin A (palmitate), 315 mcg EAR
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), 1.6 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), 2 mg
- Vitamine B3 (niacinamide), 10 mg
- Vitamin B5 - Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate),13 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), 1 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), 3 mcg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), 70 mg
- Vitamin D3, 6 mcg (240 UI)
- Folic acid (folate), 90 mcg
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), 7 mg AT (10 UI)
- Water from reverse osmosis, concentrated apple juice, Xanthan gum, natural peach aroma, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.