A liquid multivitamin supplement, complete and balanced, including beta carotene, vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, D3, E and folic acid.
Multivitamins help to prevent deficiencies that decrease your vitality and weaken your immune system. They help to maintain good health for the whole family. With a natural apple and peach flavour, our Multivitamin formula can easily be incorporated into a glass of juice in the morning. These vitamins are easy to take at any age and three times more efficient than capsules.
Each vitamin is precisely measured to fulfill your daily needs:
- Beta carotene is beneficial for vision.
- B-vitamins help the body to metabolize nutrients (fats, carbohydrates and proteins).
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant and helps to maintain the body’s capacity to metabolize nutrients.
- Vitamin D helps to reduce the risks of cancer and helps to maintain immune functions.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant.
Who needs this?
- People with an active lifestyle or who do physical work.
- Smokers and heavy drinkers.
- People that do not eat enough or do not eat a balanced diet.
- Women who are pregnant or breast feeding.
- People over the age of 60.
- People on a weight-loss diet.
Vitamins are generally known to:
- Contribute to the maintenance of good health.
- Maintain the proper functions of the body on a daily basis.
- Reinforce the immune system.
- Help prevent deficiencies.
- Help support growth in children.
- Help the body to metabolize nutrients.
Dosage and how to use
- Children (1 to 8 years old): 1 teaspoon ( 5 ml ) per day.
- Adolescents (9 to 17 years old): 2 teaspoons (10 ml) per day.
- Adults (18 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day.
- Ideally, take in the morning with breakfast.
- May be mixed into a glass of juice.
Precautions and warnings
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Medicinal (per 5 ml)
- Beta carotene (provitamin A), 285 mcg EAR
- Vitamin A (palmitate), 315 mcg EAR
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), 1.6 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), 2 mg
- Vitamine B3 (niacinamide), 10 mg
- Vitamin B5 - Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate),13 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), 1 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), 3 mcg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), 70 mg
- Vitamin D3, 6 mcg (240 UI)
- Folic acid (folate), 90 mcg
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), 7 mg AT (10 UI)
- Water from reverse osmosis, concentrated apple juice, Xanthan gum, natural peach aroma, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.