100% plant based and natural energizing drink.
Land Art’s Volta is a 100% natural energy drink with only 25 mg of natural caffeine per bottle.
Volta gives you up to 8 hours of energy thanks to the benefits of the following plants:
- Schisandra, which has shown its effects in numerous trials, protects against stress, increases endurance as well as physical and mental performance, stimulates of the central nervous system, normalizes blood pressure and heart rate, as well as having antioxidant effects.
- Yerba maté stimulates the central nervous system. It improves short term vigilance and fights fatigue. It generally helps to improve cognitive performances.
- Kola nuts help to fight physical and mental fatigue, and is traditionally known for its aphrodisiac virtues.
- Siberian Ginseng is known to improve both physical and mental performance.
* To learn more about the effects of each of the plants during 8 hours, click here.
* Available in 65 ml format or in 10 x 65 ml cases.
Comparative table (5-Hour Energy vs. Volta)
|Duration of effects||5 hours||8 hours|
|Type of energy provided||"Whiplash" effect||No "whiplash" effect, durable effect|
|Caffeine||190 mg||About 25 mg|
|Taurine||565 mg||0 mg|
|Mix of super antioxidant fruit ||No||Yes|
Volta is generally known to:
- Provide up to 8 hours of energy;
- Increase endurance and physical and mental performance;
- Improve short-term vigilance and combat fatigue.
Dosage and how to use
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): Take 1 volta as needed.
Natural (per 65 ml)
- Siberian Ginseng, 1000 mg
- L-Carnitine, 1000 mg
- Kola nuts, 500 mg
- Schisandra, 200 mg
- Yerba maté, 200 mg
- Water from reverse osmosis, concentrated juice (apple, green grapes, pear, Concord grapes, cranberry, blueberry, pomegranate, black currant, noni, Acai), citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, stevia.
To know the nutritional values of Volta, click here.