Liquid calcium ascorbate supplement (vitamin C) to help the body to metabolize lipids and proteins.
Land Art’s Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps the body to metabolize lipids and proteins.
Vitamin C is considered the most important vitamin for the human body. It plays a role in over 300 metabolic reactions.
Vitamin C is present in many colourful fruits and vegetables, but it is easily destroyed by heat during the cooking process.
A supplement is recommended, particularly if suffering from an infection, for smokers, people under stress, the elderly, convalescents, athletes and people that take aspirin.
Land Art’s vitamin C contains natural passion fruit juice, which makes it delicious and easily added to a glass of water or juice.
Vitamin C is generally known for :
- Being an antioxidant to help maintain optimum health.
- Helping the body to metabolize lipids and proteins.
- Helping in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
- Helping in the formation of connective tissue.
- Promoting healing to prevent scarring.
Dosage and how to use
Adults (18 years and more) : 1 tablespoon (15 ml), once a day.
* May be diluted in a glass of water or juice.
Precautions and warnings
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Medicinal (per 15 ml)
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate), 1000 mg
- Purified water, concentrated apple juice, passion fruit juice, citric acid, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
MINI "C" POPS
- 10 ounces of water
- 1 tbsp of Land Art Vitamin C
- Shake and pour into 12 cube ice cube tray. Freeze and add ice cubes to drinks of your choice.